As part of our eye care services, we carry exceptional, quality frames, including Dior, Calvin Klein, Pro Design, Marchon, Ray Ban, Lightec, Tom Ford, Dolce and Gabanna, and Versace. Our inventory of thin, lightweight titanium and stainless steel alloy frames help you look terrific! Our professional, highly trained staff will help you select functional eyewear that looks and feels great.
We provide the latest in lens technology through the use of thin, lightweight, and aspheric-design lenses helping you to look your best, even with a strong prescription.
Millions of people have selected contact lenses as an alternative to eyeglasses. The advancement in technology has been remarkable. History of contact lenses begins in the late 19th century with the development of glass blown lenses. Today contact lenses have wide selection of soft, hard, colored, and specialty lenses. We can now improve vision for variety of conditions, such as nearsightedness, astigmatism, dry eyes, keratoconus, and more.
There are many reasons to switch to contact lens wear: a glasses-free look, wearing non-prescription sunglasses and goggles, and not worrying about losing your glasses. In some cases contact lenses may provide more enhanced vision than glasses.
Our office offers a wide variety of contact lenses and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment that helps to design and enhance optimal performance, comfort and vision.
We provide complete professional care, from the initial evaluation and fitting, to subsequent lens handling and care training with necessary follow-up visits. Our doctors have years of experience in fitting soft and hard contact lenses, scleral lenses and myopia control therapy.
Whatever your lifestyle and preferences, your eye doctor can help you find the right contact lenses or eye care solutions for you.
We carry a wide assortment of fashionable, prescription and non-prescription sunglasses, including Maui Jim, Dior, Ray Ban and Oakley, and clip-ons.
Warranties and Guarantees
- One year warranty against manufacturers’ defects on all new frames.
- One year warranty on lenses against scratching, when purchased with a scratch-resistant coating or anti-reflective coat (one free replacement only)
- 60 day satisfaction guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your eyewear, let us know within 60 days and we guarantee satisfaction!
- 20% discount on second pair of complete glasses (frame & lenses).
- Guaranteed fits on all soft, disposable, gas-permeable, and specialty contact lenses, including bifocal, toric, and keratonic contact lenses.
Our patient’s continued support and referrals make it possible for us to provide these exceptional warranties and guarantees!